The Shedd Auxiliary Board is a dynamic group of young leaders and professionals in our community. Auxiliary Board members are uniquely positioned to work directly with the Shedd staff and the Shedd Board of Trustees. Members have the opportunity to serve on committees, help plan events and serve as liaisons between Shedd and the community.
• Invitations to educational and social events planned by and for members, including at least one annual event with the President's Leadership Council
Plus, the benefits of a Shedd family membership, including:
• Invitations to exclusive member events
• Early notices and discounts on education classes and programs
• Free subscription to member publications
• Discounts in aquarium stores and restaurants
• Reciprocal memberships at select aquariums and zoos around the country
• Free and unlimited entry to all aquarium exhibits for two adults and up to four children 18 and under
Interested in joining Shedd’s Auxiliary Board? Please send your resume and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept new members on a quarterly basis when spaces are available. Within two weeks of receiving your resume and statement of interest, a member of the Membership Committee will contact you to set up an in-person interview.
Join us for Chicago’s hottest summer party—BLU on July 27!